Monday, December 18, 2006

Heyho.

Hello, all.
This post is mainly on the subject of the world - famous game : World Of Warcraft / Defence Of The Ancients.

I always get confused by the terms... ah well. My brother accidentally bought a gem. Of course, P T Lord thinks that he's real pro at the game. He likes Tree Tag. Oh yeah. Of all the characters in the game, I think that Crystal Maiden looks the most ... well - OK. Mind, this is from a girl's view. Plus I only played DOTA once. I begged my twin brothers to let me play Tree Tag, but they just shook me off. As usual. Anyway, those little captured tree ents look so cute. I usually watch while my brothers play it. They always swear when they die. Always. Then, they will start blaming me.

In a loud, angry voice:

"F*ck!!! Stupid girl! I was listening to your poor explaination of the literary elements then I die!"

That's not a very good copy, but its almost the same. Abit louder, and more curses.


Okay. Got to go.
Bye!


Opal ;)

No comments: