Saturday, January 13, 2007

I'm Not A Classist

I really really uberly don't like my new class. I'm not being a classist, whatever that is, I just prefer my old class. Per-leese. Let's say you are a mouse. Its cheese and a leash. Which one do you choose? Duh! The freaking cheese! If there's no trap behind of course.


Ehhh, time for dinner gotta go. Wish I had an oven. Btw, I saw an Aides mosquito about few hours ago, and MAYBE I have been bitten. MAYBE one of my family has been bitten. Touch wood.

P.S. My brothers came back from OBS yesterday. Peter looks like Rudolph cos' his face is all sun-burnt but his nose is exuberantly shiny for some strange reason. Andrew well, looks a little more darker. All in all, they look about the same. But hey, they came back with nice stories/things they did in OBS. Oh my gosh, I didn't know what was a sandfly before they came back. Ha, they couldn't use their mosquito repellent because their instructor/trainer? said that they would attract sandflies but might not repel mosquitos.


Another long P.S.2
I went for prefect training on Friday... Fir Day. And it was pretty cool, with all the games and some writing. Basically, we played games that made us work together and learn more about teamwork. The trainer was pretty nice too. Anyway, I hated the blind caterpillar walk the most, because I CAN'T see! Then I have to hear and try to understand the huge amounts of commands/requests the people who are NOT blind. Here's the game:
-Put blindfold
-Some people don't have blindfolds, and they are called leaders. They lead us around while we are blind.
-They cannot pull us along or touch us.
-They try not to make us fall off the stairs.

And I didn't know where I was going because I didn't go to the place or didn't see the place that we were slowly going towards to before the game. So I just held on to the shoulder of the person in front of me and prayed. And listened. And prayed.


Oops. Gotta go. Bye!!!

No comments: