Thursday, February 22, 2007

Hello All!

You know, I only chose the blogger skin type because I couldn't find one that I like on blogskin.com, so I just took this one back, which was my old one. Anyway, in four days is my birthday and it is also the start of the exams! Today, Mrs Ow yelled at us. And we were slightly shocked / unpleasantly surprised because she hasn't really shouted at us since the start of term 1.
Yay! I have a Rubik's Cube, four promises (including yours, Amber) to buy me a birthday present. Obviously I bribed Han Long into buying present for me. Haha. I told him it was a deal, I would give him one on June 29th too. When's your birthday, anyone who is reading this? Write ya name too. Have to go revise / pack bag... so soon. Now is 5:38. Here are the list of birthday boys and girls.

January
Mavis, Bryan, Xinyue and some other people. Plus my mom.
Febuary
Sze Qi, Me, Eugene and Jia Shin and some other people.
March
My brother.
April
Chenyu
May
I am too blur to write.
June
Han Long
July
Holiday's birthday. Jie Hui's.
August
My dad's... Singapore's?
September
Not sure.
October
The octopus.
November
I really don't know. The schools'?
December
Wow. I can name three without thinking. Gerald, Jeremiah and Yu Ji.
Hahaha.


Bye
Opal.
When's YOURS, Amber? And Crystal?

Happy: Really, I'm feeling bored.
Me: What? Then why aren't you crippled? (lame)

Haha. I'm going to die of crippledness in my jokey behavior. Would you believe that I got 84.5 for my English Mock Test? Results coming up. I got 97, Chenyu and Hanlong 98, And GERALD, omg, GERALD got 99 marks. Careless, I hope.

Really Bye Bye.
Opal


Now, let me just get lost.

1 comment:

Shiyin said...

Hello. Amer here. Mine's on March 11th. Crystal's 6th April.