Saturday, January 27, 2007

Ho, Ho, Ho. Happy New Year.

Hello. Happy New Year. I mean, Oink. It's the pig year, after all. Ookay, last week was quite alright. www.maximumride.blogspot.com Haha, I found it on the web.
My phone seems to be allergic to my touch. I tried calling Sze Qi about some homework, and I think I called America or something... and I tried two more times. Blah. No signal.
Got Zuo Wen, wow Amber got eight homework. I never had that much this year YET. About five or six only. And they are pretty easy, except for the Math WS, because I don't bother thinking and only bother about pressing the shutdown button on my brain. Ok... uh. Please don't label me as a psycho. If you don't already think me as one. :) Have you ever had a person you hated so much? I guess you do. I do. I really hate that person, but I need her. Nah, not my mother. I don't have a sister. =/ Argh, byes. Byes.

What's the only singh left in the world?
Jaswant Singh

OPAL

No comments: