Sunday, February 04, 2007

Hello

Har Oh.
I'm In 5G....that's pretty impossible. Whatever. Tommorow is A Weekday! I love mornings nowadays. There's AVA! And AVA! rules. Next week on Sunday I will probably go to Eugene's birthday party. Today was pretty okay, except I waited for half an hour for my parents to arrive with my ugly ugly brothers to fetch me from church. Hey, I'm the one in Primary Five. They're the ones in Secondary! And they can go for sermons while I'm in lessons.
Wagh. Dad's going to Malaysia tommorow. So I can take morning bus. Really, I want to join choir. My voice isn't that hideous and I can sound louder when I want to. Plus, its much well... enticing than Chinese Society, especially when I don't like Chinese.
So. Here are some nice and not nice scenes I have gone through in my life. Enjoy.
Its a little too exaggerated, but every scenario needs some salt. Or poison.

Number One. You fail Math.

What I Would Do (Exaggerated x 1000 only mah and everything illogical meh?): I would tell my parents I would work harder and score A stars and not Ungradeds from now onwards. Then, I would proceed to drag my Math paper in to my file and pass it up with a reluctant signature plastered on it.

Number Two. (Slightly Worser only Mah!) -.- You get lost in a shopping centre
I would sit down and cry and cry and pray for my mommy to come. Actually, I would scan the centre for my mother and then no find, no cry, just fly. Home. OR Some kind hearted girl/boy will help me find my mummy although i'm crying and the world's flooding and all that crap because THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS (ALWAYS) in compositions. Wah Wah Wah.

Number Three. (ITS A NIGHTMARE) Your twin brothers spoil your thumbdrive.
I would bring it to the hospital.

BTW
THESE ARE WHAT/WHO I LOVE/LIKE
MY THUMBDRIVE
THE PIANO AT HOME
MOTHER AND FATHER
LAPTOP AND IMAGINARY HANDPHONE
Remember AVA RULES!



OPAL

No comments: